martes, 19 de abril de 2016

1 Peter 2:8

Life has a way of making you miss everything you don´t have. I wish to be where I can not go, I wish to leave from where I dreamed to be just yesterday.
Desire has left me though. It has forgotten my name. The flesh on my skin no longer burns by the flames I never managed to put out. These too are gone. They are simply gone. They have dissipated into nothingness, they have left my soul unburdened by carnal pleasure. I have found that which I had searched for ever since the flames denied to be extinguished. It has been years, although it seems much more. There have been thousands whom have inspired my devotion to the sexuality which I had never satiated. The search, undoubtedly devastating; distorted, tortured and bled out. I had tried one last time, to relieve myself from this invidious burden; to release the flames.
Life has a way of making you miss everything that caused you happiness.
Life also has a way of stopping you from stumbling over the same stone. Biblical... or not, this is true.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario