sábado, 15 de julio de 2023

Story teller.

Inhabit me. 
Like the cold to a winters night. 
Like the cold to the desert. 
Inhabit me with all of your might, 
Cursory, devoted
As if witnessing a miracle.

Inhabit me. 
And then, maybe
Devour me
From the most visceral stance, to the highest ethereal plane
Take a second to contemplate my body made flesh
My mouth, aliment.

Inhabit me. 
For it is wiser to live under one´s own roof
Of the body.
Inhabit me from the door to the bed
Come dawn, no one else will know how to inhabit me.

Inhabit me. 
Or cry out naked verses.

Inhabit me red
With tales of children that never made it to old age

Inhabit me sick
Begging the Agnus Dei not to die for the sins of others
As there are only a few honest men left
Better to live on for them.

Inhabit me. 
Inhabit my fears
Devour them through the night, 
Spew them back as dreams
And then,
Inhabit me 
Purged of sin
Free of fears
Like a princess tale
Made to the image of desire. 

Inhabit me dirty
Slumped over by nights that were no more than dreams
That do not travel according to time
Time that is never lineal
That deviates upon every tiny memory

Inhabit me. 
From this, that is little more than a dream
That is my memory
Speaking to those who live on in these tales

Inhabit me verse
For I am nothing more than a story teller
Who speaks within dreams 
To open-eyed men. 

Inhabit me clean,
Embraced with a single kiss
Inhabit me without the fear of an original sin.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario