miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2015

Cliché not so cliché. Seize the day.

Forever.
I feel like I´ve been here that long.
As if nothing had come before or after.
As if time in it´s purest form had wraped me in it and was now insisting I not abaondon the refuge she had granted me.
Time.
It really had nothing to do with her.
She flies right past you and barely raises her sight to see anyone.
For she is everywhere and nowhere at once.
It´s you, who insists on coming, who feels obliged to let her gnaw at your flesh.
Your mortal flesh.
No less, no more than her mourne, for eternity has the habbit of making you want her.
Mourne and all.
Flesh and all.
As for me... I´m stuck
Never too brave to let go, never too stubborn to hold on.
I cut at my thoughts as if that would kill and bury them.
Then I write them down.
Then I let you know, then I let myself know.
Time has nothing to do with it.
She is far, in a plane where she knows not of her existance.
Where her existance is oblivious to anyone who is actually alive.
To anyone who lives by her side, nor behind, nor before her.
Who dares take her by the hand,
After realizing one can not challenge her
One can only live.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario